Friday, April 27, 2012

BIRTHDAY!

i know i havnt posted in a while :/ and since the last time i posted a TON has happened. it has been like the craziest time of my life. the biggest thing being that im not a teenager anymore! Last monday i turned 20 and it was probably one of the most memorable birthdays of my life. the week prior we had our trip to Killarney and the south of Ireland. It was my favorite trip we have been on and we saw a ton. I am for sure going to post pictures about it soon. but it is real late and i honestly just kind of felt obligated to blog since i havent in a while. PLUS i know that i want my next blog post to be about my birthday present tomorrow which i am so excited about. but ees a surprise...

Anyways, the whole trip is still going so well. I cannot believe the program ends on May 5th. so so soon. It has gone by so fast but has been one of the best experiences of my life. There have been so many things happen that i know throughout the rest of my life i will be reflecting on how God used everything i have encountered to strengthen me. Turning 20 last week was kind of the climax of it all. Being able to reflect this whole time about the last 20 years of my life has been eye opening. It has felt almost like an out of body experience being over here and looking back on my life in the United States has made me really think a lot of things out. And above all that I have been able to take everything to God over here in amazing ways. Having my own places where i can go and be in His presence is something i know I am going to take back. there is so much to say for one post, but all i CAN say is that i have experienced so much inward change in these past 3 months. And it is without a doubt nothing that i have accomplished on my own merit but the Holy Spirit working from the inside out. I cannot wait to get back home and hit it hard. God has been so incredibly good. AHH i am getting so excited talking about it.

I just wanna go tell people about Jesus.

But i love all you guys and thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

And happy birthday shout-out to my mom (April 17th) and dad (April 26th)!

If i had to express my love for you guys, i would have to start another blog for space

i love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment